Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hello Las Cruces!

So we have moved to Las Cruces, NM! (A few months ago)

And... I LOVE IT! I do miss my family terribly. But everything is working great out here. Jons business is really picking up. The girls get bored sometimes and go crazy... which makes me go crazy lol. Theyre stuck in this house a lot of the time because we both work and are too tired. So today since we both dont work today... we took them to the park to run around. They had so much fun! And there was a blow up jumpy thingy and the guy said the girls could go in there to jump. That was sweet. They really wanted to go into the pond. Olivia was very persistant. Then is rained on us and we had to leave. But it was a good day. 

Wished I took pictures.

2 comments:

  1. hey girl! i'm glad you're bloggin more! i want you to know that i will always read your posts. so i saw that you're friends with leah allred! makes sense since you both live in NM. well she and her family used to be in my ward back in west virginia! craaaazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which park did you go to? If it was Young Park I fell in that pond once and it was really gross.

    ReplyDelete